Data shared with Majestic Garbh Sanskar shall be primarily processed in India and such other jurisdictions where a third party engaged by Majestic Garbh Sanskar may process the data on Majestic Garbh Sanskar behalf. By signing up to the App and/or website, you are providing us your explicit consent to process your personal information for the purpose(s) defined in this policy. The data protection regulations in India or such other jurisdictions mentioned above may differ from those of your country of residence.
If you have any concerns in the processing your data and wish to withdraw your consent, you may do so by writing to the following email id: email@example.com. However, if such processing of data is essential for us to be able to provide service to you, then we may not be able to serve or confirm your registrations and demanded service after your withdrawal of consent.
Following information is collected by us to to provide the services chosen by you.
"Personal Information" of User shall include the information shared by the User and collected by us for the following purposes:
Registration on the App and/or Website: Information which you provide while subscribing to or registering on the App and/or Website, including but not limited to information about your personal identity such as name, gender, marital status, religion, age, contact details, kids information, kids date of birth, kids gender etc., your contact details such as your email address, postal addresses, telephone (mobile or otherwise). The information may also include information such as your banking details (including credit/debit card) and any other information relating to your income and/or lifestyle; billing information payment history etc. (as shared by you).
Other information: We many also collect some other information and documents including but not limited to:
- Transactional history (other than banking details) about your activities and browsing behaviour.
- Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Data available in public domain or received from any third party including social media channels, including but not limited to personal or non-personal information from your linked social media channels (like name, email address, friend list, profile pictures or any other information that is permitted to be received as per your account settings) as a part of your account information.
We may also use your Personal Information for several reasons including but not limited to:
- authenticate and to process payment (encrypted)
- confirm your sign up with;
- keep you informed of the transaction status;
- send Sign up confirmations either via sms or any other messaging service;
- send any updates related to product or service;
- allow our customer service to contact you, if necessary;
- allow our clients to contact you, with promotional messages and/or call;
- customize the content of our website, mobile site and mobile app;
- request for reviews of products or services or any other improvements;
- send verification message(s) or email(s);
- validate/authenticate your account and to prevent any misuse or abuse.
- Contact you on your or your kids birthday/anniversary to offer a special gift or offer.
- For resolution of technical query with your consent on call/mail.
From time to time we may add or enhance services available on the App and/or Website. To the extent these services are provided, and used by you, we will use the Personal Information you provide to facilitate the service(s) requested.
We will keep your Personal Information on its servers for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed in this policy and government compliances. In some circumstances we may retain your Personal Information for longer periods, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with any legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements.
any legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements. Where your personal data is no longer required we will ensure it is either securely deleted or stored in a way which means it will no longer be used by the business.
Automatic Logging of Session Data:
Each time you access the App and/or Website your session data gets logged. Session data may consist of various aspects like the IP address, operating system, mobile device id, Mobile OS, Version of OS and type of browser software being used and the activities conducted by the User while on the App and/or Website. We collect session data because it helps us analyze User’s choices, browsing pattern including the frequency of visits and duration for which a User is logged on. It also helps us diagnose problems with our servers and lets us better administer our systems. The aforesaid information cannot identify any User personally.
ABOUT APP PERMISSIONS:
App may use calendar, camera, contacts, location, microphone, phone, sensors, sms, storage or any other inbuilt service from your phone for the purpose of providing some services related to app which App and/or Website users agreed up on.
We do not sell, share or trade your information with any unrelated third parties without your consent. Your information will not be visible to other users of the Service.
COMPANIES IN THE SAME GROUP:
In the interests of improving personalization and service efficiency, we may, under controlled and secure circumstances, share your Personal Information with our affiliate or associate entities.
BUSINESS PARTNERS and THIRD-PARTY VENDORS:
We may also share certain filtered Personal Information to our corporate App and website Users or business partners who may contact the customers to offer certain products or services, which may include free or paid products / services.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
In addition to the circumstances described above, we may disclose User's Personal Information if required to do so:
- by law, required by any enforcement authority for investigation, by court order or in reference to any legal process;
- to conduct our business;
- for regulatory, internal compliance and audit exercise(s)
- to secure our systems; or
- to enforce or protect our rights or properties of Majestic Garbh Sanskaror any or all of its App and website Users, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing Personal Information of User(s) is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
Such disclosure and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such disclosure and storage.
We provides an option to its users to post their experiences by way of reviews, ratings and general poll questions. Users also have an option of posting questions w.r.t a service offered by Majestic Garbh Sanskar or post answers to questions raised by other users. We may also hire a third party to contact you and gather feedback about your recent enrolment using our portal. Though the participation in the feedback process is purely optional, you may still receive emails, notifications (app, sms, Whatsapp or any other messaging service) for you to share your review(s), answer questions posted by other users or a. The reviews may be written or in a video format. The reviews written or posted may also be visible on other travel or travel related platforms.
Each User who posts review or ratings, Q&A, photographs shall have a profile, which other Users will be able to access.
You will occasionally receive e-mail updates from us about promotional offers in your area. We hope you will find these updates interesting and informative. If you wish not to receive them, please click on the "unsubscribe" link or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All payments on the Parenting Guru app and Website are secured. This means all Personal Information you provide is transmitted using latest encryption and hashing algorithms.
This contract is subject to Indian Information Technology Act, 2000. This policy and your use of the website, along with the Information contained therein, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Gujarat, India without regard to conflict of laws principles, and You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of courts in the Ahmedabad of Gujarat state, India. You further agree that any claims or causes of action arising out of or related to this Agreement and the website, along with the Information contained therein, shall be filed within one (3) months after such claim or cause of action arose, or such claim or cause of action shall be forever barred.